Easy Fried Rice
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 cups frozen veggies
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbs chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 9mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in large skillet, add veggies and cook until just thawed, not quite hot. Push veggies off to one side or make a hole in the center.
Scramble eggs in a bowl and add to pan, try to keep it out of the veg as much as possible. When egg is cooked, add soy sauce and rice, toss well. Add green oin and if desired, add salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Vegetable fried rice 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- easy dinner 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Gazpacho 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- APPLE PIE BITES 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheesy tots 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Egg Casserole for Two 3.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Eggs with Cheese and Sauted onions 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted beet with vinaigrette 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.