Easy Fajita Casserole
Baked Fajita with a tangy taste!
- Green and red peppers
- Spanish Onion
- Olive oil
- Whole Wheat tortillas
- 1 Can Reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Cup Reduced fat sour cream
- Reduced fat cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Chop all the vegetables and saute in a frying pan.
Mix cream of mushroom soup and sour cream together.
Coat the bottom of a small glass pan with the mushroom soup sauce.
Layer tortillas over top of the mushroom sauce.
Layer vegetables on top of the tortillas
Layer tortillas on top of the vegetables
Coat the top of the tortillas with remaining mushroom sauce.
Put shredded cheese on top.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
You'll also love
- Quick and Easy Cowboy Casserole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Fried Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Jane’s Easy Quiche 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Guacamole 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Beef n Cheddar Enchiladas 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Potato and Corn Casserole 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Spaghetti Casserole 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.