- 2 avocados
- lemon Juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
cut and pit avocados. Mash
Add salt and lemon juice, stir. Add more as needed. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Banana Oatmeal Walnut Cookies 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Thavala vadai 2.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Beef n Cheddar Enchiladas 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Thousand Island Taco Salad 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 3/5 (16 Votes)
- Quick Antipasto 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Coffee biscuits- spicy 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.