Potato and Corn Casserole
- green peppers
- boiled potatoes
- corn (tinned or creamed)
- half and half milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In butter fry chopped onions and brown it, add salt, black pepper, and chopper bell peppers. Fry nicely. Make small pieces of boiled potatoes and fry in the above mixture. Open a tin of corn, blend little bit and add to the above mixture. Fry a little bit then take the mixture of the heat and add half and half. Heat when ready to eat
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (169 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (175 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Creme De'Mint Brownies 4.3/5 (69 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Stuffed Green Peppers 3.8/5 (101 Votes)
- Jiffy Corn Pudding 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!