20 ways to cook vegetables that will change your life
We're constantly bombarded by the fact that we need to eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables a day. But that doesn't mean steamed broccoli and carrots are particularly tasty!
So if you're fed up of eating boring vegetables the same way over and over, it's time to brace yourself. Because these 20 ways to cook vegetables are going to totally change your life!
1/20 View slideshow
Carrots with maple syrup
Start by sautéing the carrots in a hot pan with a bit of water. Then add some vegetable or chicken stock, butter and maple syrup, and let cook for 5 minutes or until the carrots are caramelized and shiny.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... 10 gourmet condiments that will change...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Comment on this article