Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Salad
- 2-3 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- Green peppers
- Green onion
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian dressing
Cook pasta about ¾ of the way, do not overcook or salad will become mushy. Drain and rinse thoroughly.
Chop any desired vegetables you like, uncooked. If using broccoli, microwave for a few minutes.
Put vegetables and pasta in a large mixing bowl.
Add Parmesan cheese and dressing. Mix well and store in an air-tight container.
May need to add Italian dressing, as the pasta soaks it up. Will keep for several days.
May use any variation of vegetables desired.
You'll also love
- Cheddar and Artichoke Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Lunch Pasta Salad 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Manchurian dry 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Potato Salad 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 2.9/5 (40 Votes)
- SPICY PEPPER CORN SOUP 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Noodle Salad Dressing 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Macaroni Salad 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?