Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Salad
- 2-3 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- Green peppers
- Green onion
- Parmesan cheese, fresh, grated
- Italian dressing
Cook pasta about ¾ of the way, do not overcook or salad will become mushy. Drain and rinse thoroughly.
Chop any desired vegetables you like, uncooked. If using broccoli, microwave for a few minutes.
Put vegetables and pasta in a large mixing bowl.
Add Parmesan cheese and dressing. Mix well and store in an air-tight container.
May need to add Italian dressing, as the pasta soaks it up. Will keep for several days.
May use any variation of vegetables desired.
You'll also love
- Cheddar and Artichoke Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Lunch Pasta Salad 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Urad Dal Rice 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Pasta 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Selle de Lapin Faci aux Pruneaux... 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Caesar Salad Dressing with... 3.2/5 (20 Votes)
- CANNED CORNBEEF AND ONIONS 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?