Lunch Pasta Salad
- box of tri colored rotini 1 package shredded cheese 1 package peperoni 1 c chopped lunchmeat of your choice 1 c fresh cauliflower chopped 1 c fresh broccoli chopped 1 c shredded carrots 1 can small black olives drained 1 small jar green olives drained 1 c cherry tomatoes 1-2 bottles zesty Italian dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
boil rotini according to package directions. drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
chop meat, wash and chop fresh vegies.
mix all ingredients together well, except Italian dressing
add dressing to coat mixture well. chill and serve
meats can include ham, pastrami, hard salami ect...
You'll also love
- Cheddar and Artichoke Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (294 Votes)
- Tomato, Basil and Cheese Baked... 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Sprouts 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Weekend Potato Salad 2.9/5 (45 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Macaroni Salad 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?