How to make sprouts
- 1 cup of lentil beans
- 1 glass jar fill of water
Cost Average budget
Wash the lentil beans really good. Then put them in the glass jar fill of clean water. Leave for 8 hours.
After the 8 hours, remove the water and wash the bean really good. And leave the beans inside the jar but now without the water.
Let the beans sit without water for the day. The next morning wash again with water.
Repeat Step 3 for 3 days (depending on how young the beans are).
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.