Healthy Halloween hehehe cookies
A yummy treat for Halloween that gives you all you need.
- 1 1/4 cooked mixed lentils puréed
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of rolled quick oats
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes shredded
- 1 cup of slivered almonds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds crushed preferred
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven at 375 grease cookie sheet
Cook lentils if not done before. Start by boiling lentils for 35 minutes in two cups of water. Cool down, strain and puréed in blender. Next add creamed lentils with butter and brown sugar. Next add egg and vanilla. In another bowl mix rice flour, baking soda. Then add wet ingredients and dry mix. After add oats , almonds, and pumpkin seed and chocolate chips. Mix well. Then drop spoonfuls on baking sheet and flattened. Bake and then cool.
Make the lentils a head of time. Make the prep easier.
You'll also love
- Roach Warrior Cake Balls 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken Casserole 3.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Pudding 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Homemade Oreo Cookies 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Grilled Yam Delights 2.9/5 (50 Votes)
- Lauki Chana Dal ( Bottle gourd &... 2.6/5 (255 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.