Cooking healthy with a blender - 9 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy with a blender recipes
healthy cherry tomato tart
By european cutie, European Cutie
So yesterday I went to my friend's garden and got a TON of cherry tomatoes
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 t dried Italian seasoning
- 5 T unsalted butter, fat free! cold and cut into cubes
- 2 T shortening, cold and cut into cubes
- 1/2 c skim milk
- 2 1/2 pints heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 T fresh basil, cut into chiffonade (thin strips)
- 1 T evoo (extra virgin olive oil)
Healthy Granola BarRecipewe ♡
By Gourmandize Gluten- Free Guru, Healthy Eating And Living
Healthy Granola Bar. Discover our recipe
- 1 cup quinoa flakes or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Healthy HummusRecipewe ♡
Put the garbanzo beans and garlic in a food processor
- Cooked dried garbanzo beans (the cans are more expensive and less healthy)
- 1 Lemon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Stock (vegetable or chicken) or water
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder
Delicious and Healthy Smoothie
Many different versions of this can be made, but here's one of my favorite versions
- 1 Banana (or more, if you like the taste of bananas)
- 2 cup Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Any kind of juice (I used cranberry)
- 1 cup nuts (I used almonds)
Healthy Muffins: Carrot, Apple, Cranberry
By teresa, Eat. Drink. Be Skinny!
Make the best use of juicer pulp and a few other healthy twists on your traditional, tasty, breakfast muffin!
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Vanilla Protein Powder*
- 1 T Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 6 oz Low Carb Yogurt**
- 2 Eggs
- Pulp of 6 large Carrots***
- 2 small Green Apples***
- 1 fresh Ginger grated
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
Healthy Green Smoothie
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
My Healthy green smoothie is packed full of Kale
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 leaf of kale (discard the stalk)
- 1 organic banana
- 3 pieces of mango
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup of water
Healthy Halloween hehehe cookies
A yummy treat for Halloween that gives you all you need
- 1 1/4 cooked mixed lentils puréed
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of rolled quick oats
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes shredded
- 1 cup of slivered almonds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds crushed preferred
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
Healthy Holiday Breakfast Cookie Bars
Every year at Christmas I make a delicious and festive holiday biscotti, But it is really high calorie, so I wanted...
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ¼ cups oatmeal (quick oats)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp anise seed
- ½ tsp fennel seed
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- 2 Tblsp canola oil
- 2 Tblsp water
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup shelled and finely chopped pistachios
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
BUFF Healthy Pizza Recipes
1 Slice Contains: 90 Calories 4
- 2 Cups Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup Cheese
- 6 oz Chicken
- Dash of Parsley & Oregano
- 3/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- Handful fresh Spinach
- 2 Full Eggs