Healthy Green Smoothie
My Healthy green smoothie is packed full of Kale. Kale’s health benefits are primarily linked to the high concentration and excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A, C, and K -- and sulphur-containing phytonutrients.
Carotenoids and flavonoids are the specific types of antioxidants associated with many of the anti-cancer health benefits. So make sure to try my healthy green smoothie it's perfect for a pre workout or run!
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 leaf of kale (discard the stalk)
- 1 organic banana
- 3 pieces of mango
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup of water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix this all up in your smoothie machine or blender until fully blended serve chilled and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Kale & Mushroom Saute 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Happiest Green Smoothie on Earth 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken 3.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach and Pea Puree 3.1/5 (152 Votes)
- Peach Pleasure 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Protein Smoothie 3.2/5 (315 Votes)
- Brownie Cookies 3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe