Delicious and Healthy Smoothie
Many different versions of this can be made, but here's one of my favorite versions.
- 1 Banana (or more
- if you like the taste of bananas)
- 2 cup Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Any kind of juice (I used cranberry)
- 1 cup nuts (I used almonds)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Roughly cut up all fruit into manageable sizes. Set to the side.
Using a blender, grind up the nuts into a find powder. Add about 1/2 cup of juice and the fruit.
If the mixture is too chunky (too dry), add more of the fruit juice until mixture reaches desired consistency.
Add the honey and keep blender pulsing until completely incorporated.
Drink and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Applebees Mudslide 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Homemade Limoncello 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Egg Nog 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Choclate dipped strawberries 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Streusel Muffin Topping 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Cashew nut milkshake 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.