- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pour milk into blender to the 3/4 cup mark. Add vanilla, egg and sugar blend vigoursley. Add nutmeg, blend till mixed, pour into glass. Enjoy.
Add favourite alcohol if preferred.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!