- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15 oz can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 12 fl oz evaporated milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425 F.
In a small bowl mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves. In a large bowl beat eggs, then stir in pumpkin and sugar/spice mix. Gradually add evaporated milk. Pour into unbanked pie shell
Bake at 425 F for 15 mins then reduce heat to 350 F but do not remove pie. Bake for 40-50 mins. Cool on rack for 2 hours. Serve or refrigerate
You'll also love
- Fantasy Fudge 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 4.3/5 (219 Votes)
- Awesomest Pumpkin Pie Ever 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Kiflis 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- VANILLA PUDDING (Microwave method) 3.8/5 (60 Votes)
- Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Simplest Homestyle Meatloaf 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Dutch Apple Crumbed Pie 3.7/5 (162 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!