- 1 Box of cake mix. (Any flavor)
- 1 package of candy corns
- 1 container of icing.
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Make the cake mix as directed on the box.
Add candy corns to the cake mix.
Bake the cake as directed in the box.
After cake is done and cooled off, add icing.
You'll also love
- Jans Raw apple Cake 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Triple Orange Poke Cake 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie 3.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Soda Pop Icing 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Healthier Frosting 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Ferrero Cake 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Shae's Pineapple Upside Down Cake 3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!