Balsamic Mushrooms Salad
This is a warm salad with bold flavors.
- 10 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 pkg vegan soy chik'n, chopped
- 1 banana pepper, charred, peeled, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Mixed greens
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Saute mushrooms, onions, chik'n, and pepper in vinegar, oil, sugar, and lemon juice, 15 minutes.
Add tomato until heated through.
Toss chik'n mixture with greens to serve.
You'll also love
- Australian Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken with cream 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegan Gumbo 2.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Rajma dosai 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Caesar Salad Dressing with... 3.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Selle de Lapin Faci aux Pruneaux... 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Onion Mix Taco Salad 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cutlets with mustard 3.2/5 (96 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!