Diced Melon with Balsamic Vinegar
- - Approximately 8 oz of melon fresh
- red or yellow
- - Balsamic vinegar
- for garnish
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the melon flesh into 6 cubes (approx. 1-2 inches each) Use the small end of melon baller to remove a ball of flesh on one side of each cube, so as to form a small cavity for the juice.
To serve, place a cube of melon, cut part upwards on 6 small plates, and squeeze a little lemon juice on each cube. Finally, fill each cavity with balsamic vinegar
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.