Melon Citrus Salad
sweet and cool for the summer
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 clementine or small orange for juice and zest
- 2 cups cantalope
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Whisk together coconut milk, juice and zest
Pour over fruit until coated
Refrigerate until ready to servie
Top with toasted coconut
You'll also love
- Citrus Crush 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad... 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Mini-Bacon & Spinach Phyllo Cup 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Cake II 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut... 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- German Potato Salad with Oil 2.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Karadai (vella adai and uppu... 2.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Ultimate Caesar Salad Dressing 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.