German Potato Salad with Oil
- 4 cup boiled potatoes sliced
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 t onion cut up fine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Wash potatoes and boil with peelings on
When potatoes are cool peel and sliced to 4 cups potatoes
Mix dressing with potatoes
Keeps well in a cool place
You'll also love
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Aunt Georgann's Dressing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Homemade Mayonnaise 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Truffle Oil Vinaigrette 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.