Ultimate Caesar Salad Dressing
From Lada Cherwich
Rate this recipe 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- 3 inch tube anchovy paste
- 3 cloves of garlic - minced
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 8 drops tabasco
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. heaping mayo
- ½ cup olive oil
- 20 twists pepper
- ½ tsp. dry mustard
Combine all ingredients in quick shake.
Serve over romaine lettuce with croutons and parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Aunt Cheri's Salad Dressing 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Salad for 8 2.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Honey Mustard 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Catalina Beef Taco Salad 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Greek Salad 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Caesar Salad 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tricolor Peppers, Arugula, Parmesan 1.6/5 (69 Votes)
- Easy White Vinegarl Salad Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.