Easy White Vinegarl Salad Dressing
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1tsp. dry mustard
- pinch of salt
- 1tsp. butter
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup cold water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
cook all eight ingredients ove medium heat until it boils. Kepps in fridge for 2 weeks.
You'll also love
- Instant Pot Chicken Stock 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Salad Dressing 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Memere coleslaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crackers 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe