Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- 1 flat of anchovies (without the oil)
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp mayo
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix in blender (do not overbeat or it will become to thick).
You'll also love
- Mixed Broccoli Salad with Grapes... 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with celery and... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Cilantro Pistou 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Salsa 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Homemade Catalina Dressing 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Great-On-Everything Homemade Salad... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe