Tricolor Peppers, Arugula, Parmesan
- 2 yellow peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- grated parmesan
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place a pepper of each color on the grill, when the skin is black, put them in a plastic bag, let cool, remove skin.
Cut into thin strips, put them in a jar, add some capers, some anchovies , peppercorns, 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed. Cover with olive oil, keep at room temperature.
Wash the arugula. In a small skillet, heat a little oil, place a teaspoon of grated parmesan, when brown, place the melted disk of cheese immediately on a rolling pin to give it shape. Cut the the remaining uncooked peppers. In a plate, put a few strips of marinated peppers, and arugula, and parmesan, the pieces of raw peppers. Season the arugula with a little olive oil and white balsamic vinegar.
You'll also love
- Carrot Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Duck Confit Flatbread 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Puff pastry with asparagus 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Golden Parmesan Potatoes 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Lisa's Crunchy but Tasty Soup 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Rigatoni Fiesolana 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Caesar Salad 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Tortillas 2.4/5 (7 Votes)