- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 bell pepper, any colour, minced
- 4 inches celery, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup corn
- any other vegetables, sliced or chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups macaroni or other pasta shape
- 1/4 stick butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- water for enough soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter over medium heat.
Add in all non-leafy vegetables and salt and pepper. Saute.
Add water until desired amount of soup is achieved. Stir in macaroni.
Upon boiling, add baby spinach, remove from heat and cover until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Coke Cola Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegetable soup suitable for babies... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Coconut Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Monkey Banana Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!