Monkey Banana Nut Bread
Monkeys go nuts for this banana bread
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 7 mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup ground nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350F. Cover your pan with parchment paper, lightly butter.
Combine flour and baking soda. In a separate bowl cream together butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs and mashed bananas, until they are well blended. Pour the banana mixure into the flour and mix it together. Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
Bake for sixty five minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center to check if it's done, it should come out clean.
Let cool for ten minutes.
You'll also love
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (86 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Janet's popcorn balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cheese Grits Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kelsie's Pumpkin Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jello Popcorn Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!