Kelsie's Pumpkin Cobbler
- 1 cup sugar
- 30 oz pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together sugar, eggs, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt and milk. Grease 9x13 pan and pour mixture into it.
Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top. Pour melted butter on top (pour it slowly because it tends to like to go all in one spot).
Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve warm and enjoy! Great with vanilla ice cream or cool whip.
You'll also love
- Guinea fowl with pumpkin and cumin 3.2/5 (326 Votes)
- Maxx O' Pumpkin 3.6/5 (174 Votes)
- Pilgrim Pumpkin Bars 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Favorite Caramel Apple Pie Cobbler 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Vanilla Pecan Pie 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pecan Cookie Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Pancake Blackberry Cobbler 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.