Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 can (300 ml.) Condensed milk
- 1 ¼ C. (300 ml.) Canned pumpkin puree (NOT pie filling)
- 2 tbs. Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ teas. Cinnamon
- ½ teas. Nutmeg
- 30 Tart shells unbaked
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375°
Whisk together all ingredients (except pastry)
Pour into tart shells
Bake 25 minutes
You'll also love
- Chocolate Banana Peanut Pudding Pie 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- stove top rice pudding 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Asian Pork 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken With Skin 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Onion Tart 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Apple recipe 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- American Sugar Cookies 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe