- 16 oz pork tenderloin (cut into medallions or small bit size pieces)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 tbsp terriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Fry pork until golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Remove pork from pan.
Saute garlic in the same frying pan.
Add chicken broth, terriyaki sauce, and ground ginger. Stir and bring to a low boil.
Add pork and simmer until is reheated.
You'll also love
- sweet and sour pork 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Medallion of Pork with Orange 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Fried Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Mini Pork Skewers 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Roast Pork 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Baby Bok Choy Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ginger is a delicious spice, but it can be hard to peel it without wasting. In this video we show you a quick trick to peel ginger like a pro, minus the waste!