Rosemary Honey Sweet Potato Goodies
- Sweet Potato
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut 1 sweet potato length wise into 4 long pieces and then cut those 4 long pieces in half
Next, lightly grease a baking dish and brush honey onto each sweet potato
Lightly sprinkle rosemary, nutmeg and ginger on each sweet potato
Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes
You'll also love
- Vanilla Pear Compote 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Rose petal cookies 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Holiday Taters 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Ginger and Sweet Potato Puree 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken stuffed with... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Corndogs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Honey Corn Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!