Honey Corn Muffins
- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 cup flour
- half cup sugar
- pinch of baking powder and salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- half stick butter
- one quarter cup honey
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix wet ingredients, dry ingredients, combine.
Put in greased muffin tins or a pan, bake at 400.
You'll also love
- Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Debbie's Doughnut bits 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- corn on a cob 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Kid Friendly Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- sandwich with eggs and sausage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Nut-Free Banana Bread 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Pork tenderloin with Dried Fruit... 4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?