Chocolate Banana Peanut Pudding Pie
- -Half a bag of pretzels (2 cups blended)
- -Half a bag of chocolate chip Teddy Grahams Cookies (2 cups blended)
- -3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- -1 1/2 Cups melted Margarine or Butter
- -2 Bananas Sliced
- -1 tbsp Margarine or butter
- -2 tsp Cinnamon
- -1 tsp All Spice
- -3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- -1 Packet of Chocolate pudding Mix
- -1 cup Milk
- -1 cup of halved Peanuts
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees
In a food processor, or blender, grind the pretzels and teddy grahams until they are a dense powdered consistency.
Mix that with the melted margarine and brown sugar. Immediately press this into a 9 inch pie plate.
And bake for about 10 minutes, until crust is golden or nicely warmed.
Follow the instructions on the box to make the chocolate pudding, mikl will be needed.
As well, the instructions will require you to add the powder to simmering milk, then let it cool (not in the refrigerator).
In a frying pan on medium, heat the banana slices and margarine.
Add in the other filling ingredients and using a wooden spoon ensure that the bananas are coated.
This is caramelizing the bananas.
As soon as the bananas are done put them into the crust, and cover with the pudding.
As it is still warm, decorate the top with the peanut slices.
Eat it warm, or refrigerate for a few hours.
Eat it while it is still warm!
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Brazilian Banana Pie (Torta de... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- stove top rice pudding 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Flourless Quick Peanut Butter... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- APPLE PIE BITES 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana Fritters with Creole Sauce 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Pie 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!