Cheese Grits Casserole
- 1 cup uncooked grits
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup cheese
- Black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pre heat oven to 350
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Slowly stir in the grits. Reduce heat; cover and simmer seven minutes until thickened. Whisk in the milk, butter, and eggs. Stir in the cheese and pepper.
Pour into a greased baking dish, sprinkle with paprika, cook thirty minutes.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Amelia's Potato Pancakes/Latkas 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- The Functional Hickory Nut 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Tater Tot Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Delicious Oven Fried Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandmom Sandy's Crab Imperial 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!