Vegetarian Mashed Potatoes
- 5 lb potatoes
- peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp salt
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter
- softened and cubed
- ½ to 4/5 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ tsp black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place potatoes and 2 tbsp salt in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20-25 minutes.
Heat the butter and ½ cup of cream over medium heat.
Add all remaining ingredients except for the remainder of the cream to the potatoes. MASH!!!!
Add cream gradually to desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (241 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes with Meatballs 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Sunday Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Husband Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- My Favorite Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!