Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 2 1/2tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup warmed cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cut cauliflower into small chunks. Steam until really soft.
Pat dry with papertowels. Combine all ingredients in blender.
Cover and blend until desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Carol's Mashed Cauliflower 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Cream of Cauliflower with foie gras 3.3/5 (153 Votes)
- Potato Patties 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Mango Salad 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Ham, Tomato, and Potato Puree 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Cauliflower Casserole 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Kitti nini's soup 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!