- sweet chili sauce
- bottles schezwan sauce
- peanuts and almonds - both crushed and full
- fresh bay leaf
- red onion ( finely sliced)
- Cucumber (chopped)
- mango ( finely sliced to what thickness you like)
- soy sauce
- fresh squeezed ginger juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Add the sauces together ( amount depends on how much you are making) til it tastes how you want.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well.
You'll also love
- Avocado 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Simple Hearty Chicken Pot Pie 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Fiesta Chicken Crockpot Dinner 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- KUNG POW TOFU 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- SPICY PEANUT SOUP 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped AppleTizers 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pretzel Salad 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Crunch Cake 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.