Mango salad recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Mango salad recipes
Mango Cabbage Salad
By Gitanjali Roche
Inspired by a New Caledonian salad
- -1/2 head of white cabbage
- -1 ripe mango
- -soy sauce
- -olive oil
- -juice of one lime
- -a handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- -2 or 3 spring onions, finely chopped
Thai Mango Salad
place lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, pepper flakes and salt in large bowl and whisk until sugar dissolves
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large or 3 small mangoes peeled
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- optional chicken breast sliced and cooked in 1 tsp sesame oil
- Add the sauces together ( amount depends on how much you are making) til it tastes how you want
- sweet chili sauce
- bottles schezwan sauce
- peanuts and almonds - both crushed and full
- fresh bay leaf
- red onion ( finely sliced)
- Cucumber (chopped)
- mango ( finely sliced to what thickness you like)
- soy sauce
- fresh squeezed ginger juice