The best white cabbage recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cabbage
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated White cabbage recipes
Curried White Cabbage and Raisin Gratin
By Pauline , blog On nem, on riz
Preheat oven to 350 F Wash and cut the cabbage into four pieces
- 1 white cabbage
- 1 tbsp curry
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 handfuls of raisins
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Olive oil
All About Broccoli
Everything you ever needed to know about broccoli, explained by Gourmandize!
Grandma Katrina's Russian Cabbage Rolls GolubtsyRecipewe ♡
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
Here is my grandma Katrina's russian recipe for stuffed cabbage rolls, only I made them healthier!
- 1 big loose head of white cabbage
- 1 lb turkey ground
- 1 + 1 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup rice pre-boiled in 2 cups of water( I omit this for a low carb option)
- 1 small carrot, finely grated
- 2 big ripe tomatoes, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Red pepper (optional)
- Filtered water, about 1 - 1 1/4 cups
- 1 big pot to boil cabbage
- 1 frying pan
- 1 Dutch oven or big shallow pot with lid
- Preparation time: about 2 hours
How to make Japanese-style coleslaw
By Pascale Weeks
Check out how easy it is to make this light, exotic cabbage salad.
Mango Cabbage Salad
By Gitanjali Roche
Inspired by a New Caledonian salad
- -1/2 head of white cabbage
- -1 ripe mango
- -soy sauce
- -olive oil
- -juice of one lime
- -a handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- -2 or 3 spring onions, finely chopped