The Bikini Menu: 10 Healthy Recipes For The Perfect Summer Body
Summer is finally here, and the rising temperature is luring you to either the pool or the beach! Of course, you should enjoy your body in whatever you choose to wear (or not wear!), but these recipes are so healthy and fresh, we're sure your figure will be grateful.
Recipes That'll Make You Happy - and Healthy
If you want to feel cool and confident this summer, you have to find the foods that work for you. These recipes are great for health and well-being, and are sure to leave you feeling in tip-top condition - whatever your desired body shape.
They're packed with nutrients and vitamins that are not only fresh, but full of flavor too.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!