The best cabbage salad recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cabbage
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cabbage salad recipes
Salad of cabbage and carrots
How to make Japanese-style coleslaw
By Pascale Weeks
Check out how easy it is to make this light, exotic cabbage salad.
Mango Cabbage Salad
By Gitanjali Roche
Inspired by a New Caledonian salad
- -1/2 head of white cabbage
- -1 ripe mango
- -soy sauce
- -olive oil
- -juice of one lime
- -a handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- -2 or 3 spring onions, finely chopped
SOLVED: How to core iceberg lettuce in seconds
When you know how, it only takes seconds to core an iceberg lettuce!
Ramen Cabbage Salad
Shred cabbage and place in bowl
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 3 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 pkg ramen noodles
Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub Poob Tso
Boil the khaub poob noodles until soft
- -noodle=khaub Poob
- -fish sauce
- -juice of one whole lime
- -green onion
- -chili peppers
- -1 tablespoon sugar