The best cabbage salad recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cabbage
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cabbage salad recipes
Salad of cabbage and carrots
How to make Japanese-style coleslaw
By Pascale Weeks
Check out how easy it is to make this light, exotic cabbage salad.
Mango Cabbage Salad
By Gitanjali Roche
Inspired by a New Caledonian salad
- -1/2 head of white cabbage
- -1 ripe mango
- -soy sauce
- -olive oil
- -juice of one lime
- -a handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- -2 or 3 spring onions, finely chopped
SOLVED: How to core iceberg lettuce in seconds
When you know how, it only takes seconds to core an iceberg lettuce!
Ramen Cabbage Salad
Shred cabbage and place in bowl
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 3 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 pkg ramen noodles
Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub Poob Tso
Boil the khaub poob noodles until soft
- -noodle=khaub Poob
- -fish sauce
- -juice of one whole lime
- -green onion
- -chili peppers
- -1 tablespoon sugar