Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub Poob Tso
- -noodle=khaub Poob
- -fish sauce
- -juice of one whole lime
- -green onion
- -chili peppers
- -1 tablespoon sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Boil the khaub poob noodles until soft. Drain and set aside. Cut the cabbage into bite size pieces and wait till the water boils and put the cabbage in the hot water until the cabbage is kind of soft and still have the crunchy bite to it. Drain and mix it with the khaub Poob noodles. Set aside. To make the sauce. Chopped some chili peppers and put it in a bowl. Chop cilantro and green onion. Put it in the bowl. Add the juice of one whole lime, fish sauce, some water, and 1 tablespoon sugar. Stir it. Pour the sauce over the khaub Poob and cabbage and mix well. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- RED COOKED BEEF 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Crockpot Swedish Meatballs 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- sweet and sour sauce for beef 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 3.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Dutch tomato soup 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Hungarian Cabbage and Noodles... 3.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (204 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe
I love this kind of food! So excited to find a good recipe on it.
Commented by nicole605