Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles
- Sesame oil 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Carrot 1
- Beans 2
- Capsicum ½
- Cabbage ½ cup
- Peas ¼ cup
- Pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Noodles 1 cake
- Spring onions ¼ cup
- Msg (ajinamoto) a pinch optional
- Chicken broth ¼ cup
- Chicken ¼ kg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken with a pinch of pepper powder, salt and corn flour.
Cook noodles as per instructions.
In a bowl, mix soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper powder and sugar with chicken broth.
In a pan add oil. Shallow fry the chicken and place it aside.
In the same pan add oil, once the oil is hot add minced ginger garlic and sauté until the raw flavor goes off.
Add slice onion and sauté.
Add sliced carrot, beans capsicum, cabbage and peas.
Add the sauce mixture.
Add cooked noodles. Mix well .add chicken and mix well.
Garnish with spring onions.
You'll also love
- HOT DOG CHILI 4.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Savories- Calzones 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 5/5 (10 Votes)
- Sour Cream Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Minute Chicken tagine 3.4/5 (172 Votes)
- Frankie - kathi roll 4.7/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.