- 10 Campari Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Yellow sweet bell pepper
- 1 Red onion
- 1/3 olives
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 3 ounces of feta cheese
- Black peper
- olive oil
- Salt for taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the top of each of the campari tomatoes and hollow each and every one of them.
Bring the cucumbers, bell pepper, red onion, fresh parsley, olives, and the feta and mix it altogether in a bowl. Add freshly squeeze lemon, 1/2 cup of olive oil, salt, and pepper for the dressing.
Finally stuffed all the ingredients in the hallow of the tomatoes and enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!