Too hot to turn on the oven? Here are 10 no bake recipes
These 10 delicious sweet and salty recipes are perfect for when you're too lazy (or hot!) to turn on the oven!
Smoked salmon tartines
Tartines are the French version of an open-faced sandwich. They're perfect because without the extra slice of bread, they're infinitely lighter. To make a refreshing summer tartine, mix 1/2 cup cream cheese with the juice of half a lemon and some freshly chopped chives. Spread onto thick slices of sourdough bread, top with smoked salmon and some cracked black pepper, and you're set!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles