vanilla pineapple pie
a quick and easy desert suitable for all occasions.
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding reg. size
- 1 graham cracker pie crust large size
- 1 cool whip 8 oz. size
- 1 can crushed pineapple 15-16 oz. can
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl combine vanilla pudding mix and pineapple until well blended.
Add cool whip to mixture until completely blended.
pour into pie shell and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
If you like, you can use it as a pudding by lining a square pan or bowl with vanilla wafers, desert mixture, then top with wafers.
Also, I have used Banana pudding instead of vanilla on occasion and it was delicious too!
You'll also love
- Apple Crisp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Cloud 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Raspberry Yoghurt Muffins 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Fresh Cream Hot Chocolate 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Treat 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Pastry Dough 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Kathy's Rolls 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Vanilla Wafers 2.7/5 (119 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe