vanilla pineapple pie
a quick and easy desert suitable for all occasions.
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding reg. size
- 1 graham cracker pie crust large size
- 1 cool whip 8 oz. size
- 1 can crushed pineapple 15-16 oz. can
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl combine vanilla pudding mix and pineapple until well blended.
Add cool whip to mixture until completely blended.
pour into pie shell and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
If you like, you can use it as a pudding by lining a square pan or bowl with vanilla wafers, desert mixture, then top with wafers.
Also, I have used Banana pudding instead of vanilla on occasion and it was delicious too!
You'll also love
- Apple Crisp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Cloud 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Pretzel Salad 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Crunch Cake 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding 2.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Super Easy Boxed Strawberry Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Frozen Fruit Drink 1.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Speedy pulled pork 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!