Raspberry Yoghurt Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup raspberry yoghurt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- raspberry jam
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sift dry ingredients together
Add remaining ingredients (except jam) and stir until just moistened.
Place 1 tbsp of batter into greased muffin tin then add 1/2 tsp of jam before covering with another tbsp of batter
Bake at 350' for 30-35 minutes
You'll also love
- Amy Penwell's Fruit tart 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Almond Butter Finger Cookies 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken- Smoked 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheese Muffins 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Tasty Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Raspberry Yogurt Pie 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Raspberry Tiramisu 2.7/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.