Tasty Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins
- • 100 ml (under ½ cup) Oats
- • 300 ml (under 1 ¼ cup) Milk (Rice
- • 1 Egg (Egg Substitute)
- • 125 ml (1/2 cup) Vegetable Oil
- • 150 ml (just over ½ cup) Brown Sugar
- • 125 ml (1/2 cup) Chocolate Chips (Dark)
- • 150 ml (just over ½ cup) Flour
- • 4 tsp Baking Powder
- • 1 tsp Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
1. Line muffin pan with paper liners. Pre-heat oven to 200 Celcius.
2. Combine all of the ingredients and mix until they are just combined. Do not over mix! In the case of Dairy and Egg free recipes muffin batter will be very runny.
3. Ladle batter into liners and bake for about 20 minutes. Then let them cool.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.