Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp.baking soda
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sourcream
- 4 Bananas
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400
Put flour,soda and salt in large bowl.Stir together.Make a well in centre.
Cream butter,sugar and 2 eggs.Beat in other eggs.Mix in sourcream and bananas.
Pour wet ingredients into well of dry ingredients.Stir to mix in dry ingredients.Do Not OverMix.
Full muffin tins to 3/4 full.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees