Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Chip Muffins. Discover our recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3.5 tbsp butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 bag of chocolate chips (8 oz)
- 1 tsp oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 18mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Butter the molds if necessary
Melt butter and add milk and beaten egg and a teaspoon of oil.
In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Pour the liquid mixture into dry mixture while stirring, until dough is smooth.
Stir in chips.
Put in pan and bake.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees