Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Take chilled, clean strawberry dip into chocolate. You will need a two bowl warmer. Place onto wax paper...on a plate. Then put in frig. for about an hour.
The Gourmandize Team
These chocolate-covered strawberries are a MAJOR crowd pleaser! Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (22 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 1 Picture
- Strawberries, Nestle's Chocolate,
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Make sure your strawberries are chilled.
You'll also love
- French Riviera Torte 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Incision cake "Capital" 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Molten Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- cream cheese dip 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Peruvian Salsa Verde 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Pfun party punch 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Delicious and Healthy Smoothie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe