Chocolate and Walnut Pie
By Pestourie Gaëlle
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- 1 pie crust
- 2 cups of chopped walnuts
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 scant cup cream
- One bar chocolate
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- some water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400-425° F
Mix all ingredients and pour over pie crust. Bake for 30 minutes.
Frosting: Melt ingredients and pour over baked pie
You'll also love
- Homemade Sara Lee Coffee Cake With... 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4/5 (22 Votes)
- BARBS' EASY CHEESE CAKE 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cool whip delight 3.9/5 (61 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Chocolate Crinkles 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- easy Honey walnut Shrimp 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe